Saturday, February 25, 2006
- Name: Timalantoo
- Location: Michigan, United States
Government could save $50 billion per year by having two shifts of white collar employees work each day. Office space costs $50,000/year for each employee yet we only use space 30% of time. We can no longer afford to have banker's hours for all. With over 2 million federal employees this cost-free paradigm change could avoid lay offs/furloughs and reduce pollution. See new plan at http://whitecollargreenspace.blogspot.com/
- Coming in 2006: PROJECT SAFE CRUISE
- 45 people have gone overboard or missing from crui...
- RCL Changes Murder Theme Cruises to Pirate Theme C...
- RCL Stock drops 8.5% in One Week
- ABC Primetime Investigates Cruise Disappearances a...